E.L.D.E.R.™ has partnered with Lasell College to offer a Professional Certificate in Eldercare Management. The certificate program is designed for working professionals who are seeking to develop new skills in the industry.
Why A PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE from E.L.D.E.R.™?
Courses are co-designed and taught by Management faculty and Subject Matter Experts in the field of Eldercare, such as a CEO of a nursing facility, an Executive Director of an Assisted Living residence or an executive in a health plan or home health care. Our educational philosophy is based on Experiential Learning, which means you are joining your peers to improve your supervisory, management and leadership skills, through action learning and preparation to implement your skills in your job immediately.
- Three and four-week course modules
- Small classes with faculty who are scholars and professionals in their fields
- Courses taught 100% online or in a hybrid format
SUGGESTED FIRST SEQUENCE
These courses are aimed at Supervisory or Middle Managers new to their jobs or with many years of experience, set on improving their team management abilities and developing a leadership perspective and skill set.
- Stepping Forward into Leadership
- Effective Communication: Your Controllable Success Factor
- Foundations of Strategic Thinking in Changing Senior Market
- Shaping Team Culture in Eldercare
Take the Next Step!
Fill out the form on the right to receive more information about the program.