News & Publications
Spring 2010 Connected Learning Symposium
April 27, 2010
A wide range of activities and presentations were on display, they included:
* Student Art Show featuring a variety of art mediums.
* Green Textiles and Green Supply Chain presentations showing student research in fashion merchandising.
* Senior Honors Capstones featuring reflections by students on their experiences in connected learning.
* The China-US Collaboration in Fashion describing a unique project involving studetn designers from Lasell and partners in Shandon, China.
* Case Studies in Media Ethics illustrating ethical issues in the media.
* A Mock Trial: Students served as the defendants, witnesses, prosecution and defense teams in two separate mock trials. Faculty and staff served as judge and jury.
* Poster Sessions featuring Research Across the Curriculum projects involving students and faculty, class projects on PR ethics, fashion, the environment and other topics.
* Lasell Chorus and Lasell Rhythm and Blues Band: Led by Allegra Martin, and Harvey Finstein, respectively, student members of the groups perform at the Yamawaki auditorium.
* The Fashion Show: Class of 2010 featuring the Senior Collection presentation and undergraduate fashion show.